Deprecated. This script previously made it EASY for you to DOWNLOAD/GET all the files (modules, libraries, themes) you need for a GT Drupal site on OIT web hosting. See instructions in the handbook.
GT Download Script 7.x-2.3, 2014-04-18
- GT project version updates: gt_login (2.1).
GT Download Script 7.x-2.2, 2014-04-16
- Using only main modules directory, instead of modules/contrib & modules/custom (Author: Mike A.)
- Modules removed: Linkit Target
- Modules added: email; redirect
- GT project version updates: gt_profile (2.1); gt_editor (2.3); and gt_login (2.0).
- Library version updates: ckeditor (4.3.4)
GT Download Script 7.x-2.1, 2014-02-17
- Updated version of GT Profile downloaded to 7.x-2.0.
- Updated version of GT Tools downloaded to 7.x-2.1.
- Changed instructions to point to page for using GT Profile.
GT Download Script 7.x-2.0, 2014-01-02
- Updated version of GT Editor downloaded to 7.x-2.2.
- Declared this the first full version release of the script.
GT Download Script 7.x-2.0-rc1, 2013-12-31
- Modules removed: field_collection, pathologic
- Modules added: gt_login, link, views_bulk_operations, field_group, field_permissions, admin_views
- GT project version updates: gt theme (7.x-2.2), gt_subtheme (7.x-2.2), gt_profile (7.x-2.0-rc2), gt_editor (7.x-2.0-rc1)
GT Download Script 7.x-2.0-beta2, 2013-11-25
- Added choice of WHERE to download files to: httpdocs on OIT hosting, a Multisite, or some other location.
- Added ability to download only SELECTED file groups, including: Core, Contrib modules, Libraries, and GT projects. As well as keeping ability to download ALL files AUTOMATICALLY.
- Now downloading archived copies of external libraries and the jwfilter module from the GT Drupal site.
- Added layer of code abstraction (with additional variables and distinct functions), for increased ease of use and alteration.
GT Download Script 7.x-2.0-beta1, 2013-11-15
- Now checks for wget FIRST, before asking the user any questions (since the script cannot run without wget).
- No longer deletes all files from installation directory. Changed warning to possibility of OVERWRITING files.
- Now creates temporary folder for sites/default/files/tmp, to reduce problems for installing in non-multi-site locations that don't live on OIT's web hosting.
- Added modules/library for GT Slideshow feature (flexslider, field_collection, views).
- Added modules to make video embedding possible (jwfilter, video_embed_field).
- Added linkit_target module for Editor improvement.
- Updated to newer versions (7.x-2.0-beta1) of GT Editor, GT Profile, and GT Subtheme, as well as (full 4.3) of CKEditor library.
- Cleaned up instruction text.
GT Download Script 7.x-2.0-alpha, 2013-09-30
- Changed to work with newest GT Theme (7.x-2.0) and newer CKEditor (4.3 Beta).
- Alpha only - do NOT use on production sites, as it has NOT been tested yet!
- Removed zen contrib theme.
- Added nodeblock and blockreference contrib modules.
- Added new gt_profile and gt_subtheme to replace gt_quickstart and STARTERKIT.
- Added new versions for CKEditor and gt_editor.
GT Download Script 7.x-1.1, 2013-08-12
- Changed STARTERKIT version to 7.x-1.1.
GT Install Script 7.x-1.0, 2013-07-02
- Added filter_perms to UI modules
- Removed fast permissions (fpa) module as slow and a possible security risk.
- Removed these non-essential modules and libraries: addressfield, auto_entitylabel, bundle_copy, captcha, date, email, feeds, feeds_xpathparser, field_group, field_permissions, filefield_paths, gt_import_pages, image_resize_filter, job_scheduler, link, markup, override_node_options, rules, spamicide, views_bulk_operations, views_data_export, views, views_slideshow, jquery.cycle
- Replaced wordy instructions at end of script with link to GT drupal wiki page.
- Updated versions of GT modules and STARTERKIT to 7.x-1.0
GT Install Script 7.x-1.0-rc3, 2013-04-23
- Now using RC3 of the Quickstart install profile.
GT Install Script 7.x-1.0-rc2, 2013-03-19
- Changed download path for GT project files.
GT Install Script 7.x-1.0-rc1, 2013-03-15
- Initial release of installgtd.txt for GT Drupal 7.