Simple sub-theme of the GT Theme (version 7.x-2.x), so you can easily make changes to design and styling without overwriting the GT Theme.
What this Theme does
- Allows you to add CSS, etc. without worrying about over-writing the main GT Theme (which sends out sporadic updates).
- Creates default settings for your Theme, including:
- Defaults to 2.5 version of GT Theme.
- Turns ON Login link in the footer.
- Uses default map image and image link.
- Sets search to your Local site.
- Uses default GT logo.
- Uses default shortcut links.
- Collapses superfooter and used default mini footer menus.
GT Sub-Theme 7.x-2.6, 2016-02-09
- added favicon
- changed default theme settings to match main GT Theme version 2.5.2
- added custom.css file (separate from semi-shared gt_subtheme.css, so any changes made to gt_subtheme are not overridden)
- removed all CSS from gt_subtheme.css
- removed empty folders for templates, js, and images
- using version number that matches required version of main GT Theme (2.5.2)
GT Sub-Theme 7.x-2.2, 2013-12-30
- Removed ckeditor.styles.js as it will now live in the main Theme, so it's easier to share styles.
- Changed to FULL version, with version number matching main Theme.
- REQUIRES version 2.2 of GT Theme and version 2.0-rc1 of GT Editor to work properly.
GT Sub-Theme 7.x-2.0-beta1, 2013-11-15
- Login link is turned on in the footer.
- Blockquote element now available in drop down for the Editor.
- Removed non-base theme "Clear Floats" option from drop down in Editor.
GT Sub-Theme 7.x-2.0-alpha2, 2013-11-07
- Corrected screenshot.png to reflect current
GT Sub-Theme 7.x-2.0-alpha, 2013-09-30
- Replaces STARTERKIT as the sub-theme to use with GT Theme (7.x-2.0).
- Emptied all folders except for the CSS folder and removed favicon.
- Removed all CSS except for that which hides text input format for editors.
- Changed ckeditor.styles.js to add useful non-object styles in addition to the object styles defined in the GT Theme (7.x-2.0).
- Changed screenshot.png.