Easily configure a basic Drupal 7 site for GT with this Installation Profile. This is even easier if used as part of the GT Install Script, which will download all the required modules, themes, and libraries required by this profile.
GT Quickstart 7.x-1.0, 2013-07-02
- Added filter_perms to UI modules
- For better security: removed fpa module, disabled Contact module by default, and set update_check_disabled to 1 (so security updates to disabled modules are also sent).
- Removed these non-essential modules: addressfield, auto_entitylabel, bundle_copy, captcha, date, email, feeds, feeds_xpathparser, field_group, field_permissions, filefield_paths, gt_import_pages, image_resize_filter, job_scheduler, link, markup, override_node_options, rules, spamicide, views_bulk_operations, views_data_export, views, views_slideshow
- Changed install configuration page to hide preset fields and provide better explanations for what goes in each field.
- Using user-entered Site Name, profile will create line 1 and 2 of the Site Title for the theme and then update site name to include an SEO ending.
- Added comments to code, to clarify settings and reasoning.
- Fixed settings to publish profile-created pages
- Removed/Disabled settings that belong in separate features, including: Mercury calendar module and My Links menu item, blog page.
- Attempted to set url patterns so that generic path uses title, and pages use top level "folder" in the menu path for that page and then title.
GT Quickstart 7.x-1.0-rc3, 2013-04-23
- Using batch api, increased processing efficiency, so profile won't run out of memory when installing.
- Reduced number of modules that are enabled to only essential modules.
- Removed all non-essential editor settings, as they should be set in the GT Editor module.
- Corrected how date formats and types are set.
- Set a limit on the number of database log files to keep.
GT Quickstart 7.x-1.0-rc2, 2013-03-20
- Changed some text filter settings.
GT Quickstart 7.x-1.0-rc1, 2013-03-15
- Initial release of gt_quickstart installation profile for Drupal 7.