Allows anyone with a GT account can login to your site using the CAS library, and also sets some secure default values for user accounts. Assumes you are using the 3 user roles created by the GT Profile and GT Editor. Generic CAS instructions are in the handbook.
WARNING 1: don't get locked out of your own site! Add your GT Account as a "Super Administrator" immediately after you install (if not using the latest GT Profile, which does this for you).
Please email the listserv with any bugs you find when using.
GT Login 7.x-2.2, 2014-07-18
- Updated auto email address for users to be "@gatech.edu" instead of "@mail.gatech.edu".
GT Login 7.x-2.1, 2014-04-18
- Corrected GT LogOUT destination URL.
GT Login 7.x-2.0, 2014-04-16
- Initial full release.
- Add ability to check release/update status.
GT Login 7.x-2.0-alpha1, 2013-12-19
- Assumes you are using GT Profile and GT Editor (but does not require these modules, only their User Roles).
- Has dependencies on the CAS Library, as well as these Drupal modules: