Navigate to: "Content" > "Add content" > "Super Block."
- In the "Description" field, describe the block in a way that will be easy for you to find it again in a long list of other blocks.
- Consider using a pattern for naming your blocks that indicates what type of content it is, what parts of your website it will probably appear on, and then the specific content in this block.
- The "Title" is optional.
- It is the headline that your site visitors will see.
- The "Primary Image" is optional.
- If you upload an image, always type in the "Alternative Text." Alt text is simply a description of the picture that can be read by web visitors using screen readers.
- When your super block is sized at full width, you have the option of positioning the image on the left or the right side of the block.
- If you entered text, it will wrap around your image.
- The default position is "Left."
- The "Teaser Text" field is optional.
- It can be used to include text, image(s) or an embedded video.
- The "Jump Link" field is optional.
- Adding a link creates a Highlight Button button for your block. If you have a heading, it will become clickable as well.
- In the "URL" field, type a link to another website, or click the link below that says, "Link to a page or file on this site."
- In the "Title" field, type a human-readable label for your link (e.g., "Learn More," "Read the Full Article," etc.)
Jump Link Location
- This field is required, but you can ignore it if you did not enter a link.
- You can choose to place your Highlight Link button:
- Below the teaser text and image (the default value), or
- As an overlay on top of the image. Note: The "Image Overlay" option only works if you uploaded a "Primary Image."
- This field is required, and determines which of the pre-set design treatments is used for this block. The skin options are:
- Standard: uses a gray title and a gray Highlight Link button (this is the default value).
- GT Blue: uses a blue title and a gold Highlight Link button.
- GT Gold: uses a blue title and a gold Highlight Link button.
When you are all finished, click the "Save" button.