- Navigate to "Structure" > "Blocks" > "Add Block"
- Adding a "Block Title" is optional. It is the headline that your site visitors will see. If you do not want a headline/title on your block, leave this field blank.
- In the "Block Description" field, describe the block in a way that will be easy for you to find it again in a long list of other blocks. Consider using a pattern for naming your blocks that indicates what type of content it is, what parts of your website it will probably appear on, and then the specific content in this block.
- In the "Block Body" field, add whatever content you want.
- Click the "Save Block" button at the bottom of the page.