You can make an exact copy of a Super Block by cloning it.
- Hover over the right-hand, top corner of the Block or Super Block.
- A little cog will appear. Click on "Clone."
- You will now have a duplicate of your original Super Block.
- The "Description" field will begin with "Clone of..." You may keep that description or edit it, plus any other content.
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
Note: The size of the Super Block will default back to "None," so you may have to resize the Super Block clone once you've placed it on a page.