Adding a Mercury Block to a page is different than adding a block directly to a page.
- Go to the page you to which you want to add the Mercury Block.
- Click the "Edit" tab.
- Look at your page URL (web address). It should have "node/[a number]/edit" in it.
- Copy the "node/[whatever number is there]" part.
- In your black admin menu, navigate to "Structure > Blocks."
- Scroll down the list until you see "Block - Mercury - Events" or "Block - Mercury - News only."
- Next to the Mercury Block you want to add to your page, click the "Configure" link.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the "Show Block on Specific Pages" section. In the field below it, paste "node/[number]"
- Click the "Save Block" button.
When you go back to your page, your Mercury Block will be there!