There is a special kind of Block called a "Menu Block." It can be added to any page.
What is a Menu Block?
A menu block looks like this:
Add a Menu Block to a Page
- Follow the same procedure as you would to add a block or super block to a page.
- In the empty block field type, "Menu."
- Select "Block - Menu - Main Side menu" from the list.
- Click the "Save" button.
Configure the Menu Block
- Exit out of the "Edit" mode to view your page.
- Hover over the top right-hand corner of the menu block until a little cog appears.
- Click on the cog, and select "Configure Block" from the dropdown menu.
- On the next page, type the title in the "Block Title" field.
- From the "Starting Level" dropdown box, choose the menu level of the page on which you placed the block.
- For example, every page which is listed in your Primary Menu is Level 1.
- Any sub-pages under those are Level 2.
- Any sub-pages under those are Level 3, etc.
- The Menu Block will only show up on your page if you have chosen the correct "Starting Level".
- In the "Styling" section, select the style attributes you want to apply to the menu.
- Click the "Save Block" button.
- Please note: Any configuration changes you make to the Menu Block will be reflected on every page that the block appears.