As you are creating or editing a page, you can add blocks directly to the page.
- If you are editing a Multipurpose Page, you can place blocks on your page as sidebars ("Asides"), or in rows ("Articles.")
- If you are editing a Horizontal Landing Page, you can place blocks in up to four rows: "Block Row 1," "Block Row 2," "Block Row 3," or "Block Row 4."
- If you are editing a Vertical Landing Page, you can place blocks in "Column 1" or "Column 2."
- If you are editing a Basic Page, sorry, but you can't add blocks. Try converting your page to different layout.
- To add blocks to the page, navigate to any of the fields listed above.
- In the empty field, start typing the block description. A list of possible matches will appear.
- Click on the block you want to add.
- Click the "Save" button.